Share your project with everyone
Since we turned on Pocketdoor beta, we've give our awesome users the ability to add specific people to their project by email. Adding specific users was useful for many reasons, including:
- adding homeowners and professionals (architects, designers, decorators, contractors, landscape architects, etc.) so they can all see the most up-to-date list of items
- giving some users the ability to add items and make changes to the project
- giving other users only the ability to decide on an option
- giving guests the ability to view the project and make purchases (but make no changes)
Some of you want to share your projects more broadly. So now you can create a shareable link to the project. This link allows anyone who has the link to join your project. You can make the project public and share it in three easy steps:
- Click on the share icon
- Click "MAKE PUBLIC"
- Share the project via social media, email or by copying the link
If you email your link to a bunch of family, friends or colleagues, they can join. Or if you post to social media, any of your followers can join. And when they join, you will see them listed as guests on your project.
As always, we hope this makes your projects more delightful, and we welcome your feedback. Our users are awesome ... their feedback might be even better!
Photo by rawpixel